Want to add something to this conversation? We’re looking for guest posts that are well-written and convey your unique take on Slow Church.
We reserve the right to edit guest posts, but we will do our best to give you a chance to respond to edits before the post goes live.
A few other notes:
- We will rarely publish a guest post more than 750 words long, so be concise.
- Make sure all quotes and references are properly credited.
- Make sure to include a one- or two-sentence bio along with your submission.
- Please be ready to engage with commenters.
Finally, have fun with it!
To submit a guest post, drop me a line at the Contact page.
Guest Post Link Policy
- When appropriate, please link to other posts on our blog—or just be aware that we might add those links ourselves.
- Feel free to link to your own content within the post, as long as it is relevant.
Guest Post Image Policy
All images must be properly attributed and credited. If using an image not in the public domain, please forward us proof of permission.
Guest Post Reprinting Policy
As stated in our Copyright and Reprinting Policy, you own the copyright to your post. Our permission guidelines do not apply to your work. If someone contacts us with an interest in re-posting or publishing your content, we will have them contact you directly.
Subscribe to the Slow Church newsletter and get Chris Smith's GROWING DEEPER ebook for FREE!
In an age characterized by fragmentation and alienation, what role can churches play in bringing people back together again?
In this ebook, Chris offers 50 ways we can become more deeply connected in our congregations and in our neighborhoods.
"Fantastic practical ideas that most local churches can do to help connection and fellowship." -- Scot McKnight