Our hope for the Slow Church site is that it becomes a generous and generative conversation. That requires all of us to abide by some simple rules of civility.
Here is our comments policy. By posting on this blog, you agree to the following:
- We don’t recommend posting anonymously, but it’s your prerogative.
- Feel free to post follow-up questions. We will respond as often as we are able.
- We can disagree with each other. But we’re going to be respectful as we do it.
- We reserve the right to delete your comments if we consider them to be obscene, sarcastic, disrespectful, abusive, defamatory, libelous, threatening, or grossly off-topic. We are the final arbiter of what the standard should be. We like how Michael Hyatt puts it: “This is my blog. I don’t have an obligation to publish your comments. The First Amendment gives you the right to express your opinions on your blog not mine.” Spam will also be deleted.
- By commenting on our site, you agree that you retain ownership of your comments. This relieves us from any and all liability that may result from those postings.
- By commenting here, you also grant us a license to post your comments. This license is worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, and royalty-free. You grant us the right to store, use, transmit, display, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, in a book, a video, or presentation.